welcome to my new LJ! I was <lj user="pam_casso">, and i really wanted to change my username, but I was not about to pay $15 to do that. This LJ will mostly be fic-related rambling, nerdy discussion, cute animal pictures, and weird shit I stumble upon on the internet. Once a week I'm going to try to find and review terrible fanfic or something fun, and I'll try to post pictures of RL stuff from time to time. Since I don't have anything much going on right now except for watching Gangland and painting my nails bubblegum pink (two wildly disparate activities, what is wrong with me) I posted Leslie Hall's brilliant "Gem Sweater" in honor of my adorable nephew Kyler, who likes to dance to this song so I call him Junior Gems.
Hrm, what else to say about myself? those of you who know me as <lj user="pam_casso"> feel free to ignore this, the obligatory intro post. you've patiently waded through my ramblings for years now, so you're exempt. You get an A for effort.
1) I just finished writing a romance novel. It's epic. I shoved every trope I knew from years of fanfic reading into one book and it's like an exploding crap-bomb of epic.
2) I'm the leader of a gaming guild called the Keen Avengers. My best friend really likes the word "keen," so there you go.
3) I have a nephew who at less than two years old can already say "dalek." Junior Gems is the coolest.
4) My mom is as nerdy as I am, and she likes to scare people by sneaking up on them and doing Buster Bluth impressions. They are uncannily alike.
5) I'm writing a rock opera about the Bride of Frankenstein. 3 songs in, and I've realized that unemployment has its advantages, now I have the time to do all this crap.